Capucas Cooperative Swiss Water Decaf
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Whoever said decaf coffee didn’t taste awesome had clearly never tried our Capucas Cooperative Swiss Water Decaf.
Thanks to a lot of science, osmosis and filtering-through-live-charcoal-stuff, customers can now enjoy a tasty decaf coffee. Swiss Water Decaf is a tasty and caffeine-free coffee option, made with zero solvents or chemicals. Cooperativa Cafetalera Capucas Limitada (Cocafcal) or Capucas as they are better known, is the fairtrade union founded by Jose Omar Rodriguez.
The cooperative has many initiatives to improve the lives of workers and the local community, including paying GP’s to treat workers for free, a virtual library and a football academy.
- Origin: Honduras
- Producer: Capucas, Swiss Water Decaf
- Process: Washed, Swiss Water Decaf
- Altitude: 1450 - 1600mas|
- Varietal: Catuai
- Certification: Fairtrade, Organic, Rainforest
- Tasting Notes: Milk Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cherry
- Awesome For: Espresso & Filter